Monday, August 30, 2010

A Fresh Perspective: Moving In

I couldn’t be more ready to pick up and leave, despite being surrounded by friends grieving over the fact that they are leaving their friends and family in our little town of Latrobe, Pennsylvania. Don’t get me wrong, I will miss all of my family and friends but quite frankly, I have been ready to go to college since my freshman year in high school. My brother’s room is a mess, filled with everything I could possibly need for my first couple months of college. Countdown clothes are mainly the last pieces of clothing in my drawers; my room looks empty!


Conveniently, I am rooming with another softball player, Melanie Budney. We’ve only spoken a few times over text message, but I think we’re going to get along just fine. We’re both huge Steelers fans (sorry Cleveland) and our birthdays are only one day apart (I’m older)! I think it’s going to be a great year! Play ball!


- Kelsey Steiner, (soon to be) #11

No comments:

Post a Comment