Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Great pains

Like Julia said in her post, "we're back on the field practicing for the fall." Well, everyone else is at least. I'm on the bench this fall along with Sam due to injuries. I guess that's what happens when you're a 6'2" catcher...or even a 5' one in Sam's case... Her waiting is almost over though: she'll be cleared to play soon, meaning I'll be the only broken one (torn meniscus- again). So because of this, the only thing I do at practice now is catch-in occasionally, fetch balls, and when I'm bored: abs.

Of course, I can't wait to get back out there and start catching again. I'm going to see a doctor today (Wednesday), so maybe I'll get cleared to play then?... Maybe? Until then, I'll just be on the sidelines watching our team prepare for the spring. Oh, and of course, counting how many times Kristen trips during practice.

Hopefully I'll have more to update soon,

Sara Gaines, #13

No comments:

Post a Comment